Saturday, May 19, 2007

Geese part 2







You should have seen me getting that shot of these geese and several others. I kept inching closer and closer all the while listening to Larry saying "you had better watch it" and "geese are NOT friendly" along with several "be careful's" But I got a few good shots. The river is bank full and I think we are still under a flood watch until tomorrow night. Today was simply gorgeous! Unfortunately, I was not out with a camera.

Actually, I was really surprised when I got that picture up in the blog. It took a good twenty minuets if not longer to load. This has all led to a "I've GOT to have high speed NOW" syndrome. I've got two editing programs on here. One is simple and FREE (Picasa) and the other is adobe photoshop (which I will need classes on!) The photography has taken over everything I do online these days. I think I'm also going to try and get a larger monitor to work with the photo's on. Of course, that's along with getting another longer lens, and a few other little accessories for the camera. Adding TiVO to the television, getting new glasses and working on getting the basement set up so I can move the computer down there and get high speed internet so I can work on photo's as well as work on scrapbooking projects .... lots of ideas, less time and even less money!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Cheryl,

For the 4-5 years we lived in Chicago, we had geese living on the lake 15 feet outside our window. Geese are cool, until they live on your property, then they become huge flying rats that crap everywhere, wake you up before morning and if you accidently get to close to their nest, they get in your face! I have had them hover at my eye level, 3 feet in front of me.

Be good.
Tom Meserole

May 29, 2007 at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home