Sunday, June 29, 2008

I do photograph flowers besides roses...



Gorgeous Lily...unfortunately, I don't know the name of this particular Lilly. We got this Lilly in a mixed bag package sold by my grandson as a school fund raiser. It's the prettiest one of the five bulbs that were in the bag.



We had a bumper crop of lilacs this year





What's left of the wild flower's that my husband sowed several years ago. Now if they would just spread completely around the base of the dogwood tree...



After the rain.... you may need to click on the picture to enlarge to get a better view of the water droplets on the Lilly.

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful flower pictures!

June 30, 2008 at 2:34 AM  
Blogger Frances said...

You got some more of your pictures up! They're wonderful. Oh, can I ask you for help on PhotoShop? I haven't installed mine yet. I'm a coward. *G*

June 30, 2008 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Frances said...

Oh, I forgot, I posted one of my pictures from my yard over on my blog too. Drop in when you have time. :-)

June 30, 2008 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Bridget Locke said...

Hi, DL! First, thanks for the comment on my blog. :)

I love your pictures! I recently bought a digital camera, but haven't played with it yet. Shame on me! :D One of these days though, I'm going to start taking pics, especially of places around Portland that catch my fancy. :)

I totally, 100% recommend the Colleen Gleason books. They are so good! I say they're like Buffy meets 19th century England, yet tougher...kind of. Yeah, that's not confusing. LOL! Honestly though, really, really good books. :)

June 30, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home