Thursday, May 24, 2007

I should stay off ebay!

I had planned to order an ebook reader tonight. NOT going to happen for at least a month, providing I stay off ebay! I just won two tea cups and saucers ... so, no more on the credit card till that gets paid! Gorgous tea cups and saucers though!

I've been looking at the ebookwise reader and was planning to get it untill I got hung up with the cup and saucer bit on ebay. ::sigh:: NEVER should have gone looking there! If I had just stuck to checking out ebook readers I'd have been okay. I must say that the "savings" on the readers at ebay are not substantal enough to get me to buy there. I think I would prefer buying through ebookwise.com But I don't know whether to go ahead and get one with a memory card or wait and see if I can get a memory card cheaper later. They only show cards up to 128mb. I wonder if you can use higher mb cards?

I've been trying to get some pictures of RT up on the blog, but so far I've not had a lot of luck. Tomorrow I think Sherry and I will go to the Coffee House and I'll take the laptop and try again with high speed internet. Of course, they are calling for storms which usually means I can't get on the internet even at the coffee house. So, we'll see ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home