Friday, October 26, 2007

Orbs?



I don't know if they can be seen here on the blog or not. These were the first and only shots I have ever gotten of possible "orbs." In the first picture the "orb" is about 1/4 of the way down from the top in the dark tunnel, the next picture shows it further in the room pretty much across from my husbands back. Is it a ghost, as some claim or just a speck of dust, I don't pretend to know. All I can say is these are the only pictures I have ever gotten with an "orb" in them. They do show up very well on the printed pictures which is something I find very fascinating.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki Gaia said...

Very cool, too bad you can't see the orbs to clearly. I've heard of orbs and ghosts...and at one of my writing meetings, we had a 'ghostbuster' who goes to different haunted sites.

November 1, 2007 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Teacher and Learner said...

I was able to enlarge the photos and saw the orbs. Very interesting. Where were you to take these?

November 1, 2007 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home