Friday, May 25, 2007

Gloating

Here is portion of the gift baskets given as prizes in individual drawings. Always lots of neat stuff. After signing up for quite a few I realized that it could be a problem getting some of them home on the airplane. Some of these baskets were huge! So I not only quit signing up, but began to hope that I didn't win. That worked ... I didn't win anything this year. This just goes to show that Kathryn's discussion on the secrets of the Secret about positive thinking and bringing things to you also works in the opposite manner. ON THE OTHER HAND Jenny, as usual, won a basket. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the author who had put the basket out. But, Jenny has managed to win something every year that we have gone to RT! ::grumble, grumble, grumble::
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Dragon Lady!
Just popped by to say hi and thanks for inquiring about my Cav, Hunter. Actually, he's too big for a show dog at 22 llb but he has sired some beautiful puppies! We got him at aged 3 because the breeder in Virginia wanted smaller puppies. He's a complete joy and we're cotemplating getting another one!
If you check out my contest page today, he's on there, wearing a bandanna and guarding all the prizes.

May 29, 2007 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home